Here to help you feel organised, in control and producing the results you want!
Are you feeling stressed and overwhelmed?
Your list of things to do seems endless and you feel out of control?
Does work-life balance feel like a thing of the past?
It seems everyone these days has an incredibly busy life, juggling many things at the same time. There is more pressure than ever to be successful and to “do it all”. The impact can be huge!
What is an important key? We need to be proactive and not reactive. Being proactive puts us in control of our life, the emphasis being that we are ahead of the game, not reacting to the next drama or crisis that comes up. We are looking at the “big picture”, not the details just in front of us.
Being proactive you will achieve more than you ever thought you could.
Helen offers in-person Time Management Training/Coaching throughout the greater Auckland region, or virtual coaching via Skype, Zoom or phone throughout New Zealand and Australia.
What can change after coaching?
- Learn time-honoured principles on how to get organised
- Have a home/workspace that will inspire you
- Learn invaluable ways to save time – typically minimum 1 hour/day
- Get on top of your electronic media including managing emails
- Learn systems and effective planning tools
- Lower stress levels – have skills to reduce time wasting
- Be more in control and more productive
- Increase time spent on proactive, life/business-building activities
- Feel energised, confident, motivated and powerful
Helen offers in-person Business Coaching throughout the Greater Auckland Region, or virtual coaching via Skype, Zoom or Phone throughout New Zealand.
Love for Reach Potential
Helen is motivating, friendly and easy to work with and has challenged me to move to the next step both personally and in my business. I am very pleased with the tangible results. I recommend Helen very highly as a person of integrity who goes the extra mile with her clients.”
Mark Seabrook | Managing Director | PatinaForm
Helen is a fabulous time coach. Her hints and strategies have assisted me to save hours every week. A real gem and I would recommend her to busy executives.”
Stella Green | Workplace Transformation